Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tracking my journey

Hello again,  Ned here
Well, I am not sure about where you are but its jolly hot over here in London.  Would you believe 30 degrees today, and I have to tell you I was pleased I put in my bear deodorant or else I think Tracey would have complained!

I got Tracey to take me on a real train ride today.  Gosh it was fun, sitting up there in my very own seat.  We went to Reading, checked out the sights and then..... Tracey took me to a craft shop.  I am sure you know what its like waiting around for someone when they are busy looking at everything possible in the shop.   All I wanted to do was get on another train!!!

While in Reading we went to Reading Abbey but there were a few funny people around so we didn't stay long enough to get any really good photos.  Hopefully you can read this as it has a little bit of information for you about the Abbey.
mohair bear, teddy bear, travelling bear
I thought I would show you on a map where I have travelled so far as some of the places may be unknown to you.  As you can see I did not have a pencil so I had to put ink on my paw pads to show you the way.  If you have any questions, ask them in the comment box below and I will get back to you.
mohair bear, teddy bear

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow as all going well Tracey says she has a surprise for me and I want to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment